Our Temple Block set includes our 5-Piece Baltic birch “Open Tone” temple blocks w/ mounting clamp, our adjustable-height, double-braced stand with sound-isolating rubber feet, and a pair of our professional 1″ rattan-handle (M-14) woodblock mallets. Everything is packaged in a sturdy Cordura carrying case which features separate, secure compartments with Velcro closures for stand and blocks, and both a comfortable handle and shoulder strap for easy transport.
The Temple Blocks are hand-crafted in the USA using high quality Russian birch, which we’ve chosen for its great strength, durability, and resonant sound characteristics. Each temple block is not only graduated in size but tuned so that each set is tonally matched for optimum sonority. These temple blocks have a full, focused sound. With a build quality that is unmatched, these temple blocks set a benchmark of craftsmanship.
Included with the Temple Block Set:
- Set of 5 tonally-matched Baltic birch temple blocks with a mounting clamp, size- and pitch-graduated for consistent intervals and a focused sound
- Includes our Temple Block Stand (TPB-STAND), a sturdy, adjustable-height stand that will allow you to position your Grover Pro temple blocks wherever needed. The stand features double-braced legs and rubber sound-isolating feet
- Includes a pair of Grover Pro M14 mallets constructed of 1" rubber heads w/ rattan handles, delivering a full, round sound from both woodblocks and temple blocks. The medium density round rubber head will not damage blocks, no matter how hard they are played
- Items come packaged in a purpose-designed case which allows secure and convenient transport of all included items, with room for more. Manufactured from a synthetic material this padded case is also water resistant.
- Grover Pro guarantee of quality